This Course explores several aspects of the new digital marketing environment, including topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and digital advertising etc. When you complete the Digital Marketing Specialization you will have a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services.
- Gain an understanding of the motivations behind data collection and analysis methods used by marketing professionals
- Learn to evaluate and choose appropriate web analytics tools and techniques
- Understand frameworks and approaches to measuring consumers’ digital actions
- Earn familiarity with the unique measurement opportunities and challenges presented by New Media.
What Do You Get ?
- Live Classes
- On Demand Videos
- Learning Material
- Lifetime access
- 1 month of Internship experience
- Certificate of Completion
- 24/7 real time assistance from Mentor
INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL MARKETING
- What is digital marketing?
- Importance of digital marketing
- Difference between traditional and digital marketing
- Discuss the recent trends and current scenario of the industry
- How digital marketing has been a tool of success for companies?
- How to use digital marketing to increase sales
- How to conduct a competitive analysis?
- Case studies on digital marketing strategies
WEBSITE PLANNING AND CREATION
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
SERACH ENGINE MARKETING
DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNING AND BUYING
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
ADSENCE, BLOGGING AND AFFILIATE MARKETING
FACEBOOK AD’S AND INSTAGRAM AD’S
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 40
- Enrolled : 98
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self