This course is designed for those interested in starting their own business, either as their primary income or extra income, including individual contributor businesses such as freelancers, contractors, consultants, and others in the gig economy. The curriculum is centered on three key aspects of entrepreneurship: 1) the individual, their traits, skills, and attributes that make entrepreneurs successful, 2) the business ideas, how to generate them, where to look for them, how to expand them, and 3) how to ensure they are valid business ideas with potential to meet profit goals. These elements, developed in the course, will assist any current or potential entrepreneur develop and grow a business now or in the future.
- Understand the traits, skills, attitudes and drive necessary to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses matching the profiles of successful small business owners.
- Develop personal growth plans to address weaknesses and capitalize on strengths in order to increase their potential to succeed in small business.
- Understand the needs of target markets related to potential viable business idea.
- Size the potential market for potential viable idea.
- Develop initial sales, profit, competitive landscape and future growth for potential viable business idea.
- Match potential viable idea to personal assessment profile.
What Do You Get ?
- Live Classes
- On Demand Videos
- Learning Material
- Lifetime access
- 1 month of Internship experience
- Certificate of Completion
- 24/7 real time assistance from Mentor
Basic Concepts on Entrepreneurship
Ideas to Opportunities
Validating the opportunity
Important Topics for Start-up
- Duration : 4 week
- Max Students : 0
- Enrolled : 114
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self