In this module all basics of financial modeling is covered to meet the expectations of aspirants. This module framed by taking care of modern requirements of corporate. Module is too enough to create the foundation of an investment banker, equity Analyst, Stock Trader and investor. Module concepts are designed up to the mark and will help the aspirants to fulfill their expectations.
- A financial model takes in inputs in the form of financial statements and gives us an output mainly in terms of valuations
- Financial modelling involves a non-sequential learning path
- Multiple discussion threads open up while building a financial model
- Basic working knowledge of MS Excel, Balance Sheet, P&L, cashflow is mandatory before venturing into financial modelling
- There are 7-8 steps to follow while building a financial model
- The model that we build has to be flexible to accommodate changes and updates.
What Do You Get ?
- 15 Hours of Live Classes
- 15 Hours On Demand Videos
- Doubt Solving Sessions
- Learning Material
- On Hands Project
- Certificate on completion
- 24/7 real time assistance from Mentor
The Income Statement
The Balance sheet
- Duration : 6 week
- Max Students : 40
- Enrolled : 66
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self