The Finance for non-finance program enables professionals, especially from functional areas other than finance such as sales, marketing, human resource, research and development, production, procurement, to gain an extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy-to-follow manner, enabling them to make critical business decisions involving cost-savings, budgets, new projects decisions, growth strategies and so on. Participants are able to understand and analyses financial statements as well as grasp the basic fundamentals of finance and accounting.
- Understand why accounts are prepared?
- Understand what Financial Management is and how it is different from Accounting?
- Understand what Financial Statements are and how it is useful for Decision Making?
- Understand why knowledge Financial Management is essential to grow up in the Organizational Chart?
- Understand Financial Ratios and its implications in various decisions.
- Understand what is Working Capital Management
What Do You Get ?
- Live Classes
- On Demand Videos
- Learning Material
- Lifetime access
- 1 month of Internship experience
- Certificate of Completion
- 24/7 real time assistance from Mentor
- Duration : 4 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 0
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self