Personal finance or Financial Planning is the process of planning and managing personal financial activities such as income generation, spending or expenditure, saving, investing, and protection. The process of managing one’s personal finances can be sum up in a budget or financial plan. This course will evaluate the most common and important aspects of individual financial management. In this course, we are going to focus on breaking down the most important areas of personal finance and explore each of them in more detail so you have a comprehensive understanding of each of the topics.
- Calculate your net worth.
- Create a monthly budget.
- Create a personal savings plan.
- Understand specific investment strategies.
- Have your questions answered about investing.
- Know how much and where to save for various goals
- Get an Excel model for your future reference as well.
What Do You Get ?
- 20+ Hours of Live Classes
- 20+ Hours On Demand Videos
- Learning Material
- Lifetime access
- 1 month of Internship experience
- Certificate of Completion
- 24/7 real time assistance from Mentor
Basics of Personal Finance
How to Reach your Objective
- Duration : 4 week
- Max Students : 40
- Enrolled : 97
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self